Monday, August 30, 2010

Dissapointment, I Despise You!


Yes, I know, I know, I've been MIA for a long time (well, three weeks in bloggy-terms it is a long time), but I am back now, with a vengeance!

The reason why I went missing? Basically, too much bleah in my life lately.
Too much dissapointment.
You know, the imposibility to be where I am dreaming of being. Friends that forget about you the moment you've turned your back, people "helping" you when you didn't ask for it; simply too many problems that seem insurmontable, too much dissapointment, too much loneliness.

Someone once said to me that I have exagerated expectations from the people around me. That I expect them to be the way I am, and that it is not possible.

So, expect nothing and you'll receive plenty? Hard to believe.

Anyway, I am back now and I hope life will be merciful enough not to burden me with too heavy feelings and hapenings...

Love you all and thank your being here with and for me...

No comments: