Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Boooooooooring!


Yeah, I know, my life pretty much sucks at the moment, and so do my blog posts. I apologise, but I am going through a very rough patch right now and so I don't feel very optimistic, nor hopeful. I usually am rulled by my emotions and I tend to think and make decisions with my heart and not my head.
I don't think I will be able to write any inspirational or funny or nice posts in the near future, so I am thinking very seriously to stop writing this blog altogether. It is not that I am guru or something and I don't think anybody awaits for my posts the way I wait for the next episode of Hell's Kitchen or True Blood. And, by the way, I am watching now Buffy the Vampire Slayer, the first season as I have it on DVD. I forgot how much fun these episodes are! I also heard there is a new paranormal TV series - Lost Girl, did anybody see it? I like the title, it matches the way I fell...I also read an awful lot of good books lately.
But about the books, in another post...if there will be one. This post is about boringness - is there such a word in the English language? I am too lazy to check and I like the way is sounds, so I'll keep it...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: