Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Problem? Not Consistent Enough

Birthday CandlesImage by Dalboz17 via Flickr Yeap, I think one of my major drawbacks, the one think that holds me back is that I am not consistent enough in what I am doing. It is not enough to want to do or achieve something..You also have to actually sweat to get it done!
Me? Lazy, inconsistent, tend to lose my courage and motivation pretty quickly. Sometimes, getting something done can be a struggle.So, I have to work on my birthday resolutions. Explanation: I don't do New Year resolutions, but birthday ones. For me, everything started the day I was born, so why the first of January? So each year I do a sort of list of things I want to work on the next year of my life, as well a a list of things that happened in the current year, projects I finished, stuff like that...I am not young any more, I am running out of time, so I have to think and act quickly. Because, oh boy, I want to do so many more before I die!
I won't say I will achieve 100% of what I would like to, but on my priority list I have my writing and my girl. To finish my first fiction novel and to get Maya evaluated for ADHD. Because I have a hunch she may have got it. So, no easy way out for me and these ones. Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: