Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Where Have I Been?

Dante's Gates of HellImage by Stuck in Customs via Flickr Mainly, sick. Me and Maya as well. And watching a lot of Hell's Kitchen, also. I got a bit addicted, actually. I like Gordon Ramsay, I really do and I also like the drama of the reality/cooking show. I also watched Ramsay's "F Word" that is a bit different (less swearing, for example).
Since Maya has started kindergarten she was on and off an annoying cough that got worse the last 4 or five days. Because the poor baby was coughing a lot at night I spent my nights caring for her and I am now so sleep deprived I resemble a zombie. I look forward to a coughless night because my body is simply screaming for some time off. And the more tired I am, my body craves more sugary, sweet foods, and I eat them and then I feel bad about eating them. I also woke up two mornings ago with a very swollen knee (I had knee surgery when in high school) and I had no idea why. Too much sugar, maybe?
So, not a lot good stuff going on lately. Also, the weather is still so hot as if we're in July, for crying out loud! The earth is parched and every plant, big or small is dying because of the drought. Another type of Hell, and not that entertaining...
I hope things will get better and I will be able to get back to my routine (once I will sleep for at least 12 hours) and also to return to my writing, as I didn't write in more than a week.
Wish me luck...

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: