Saturday, January 1, 2011

Oh, Come On, It Is the First of January!!!

Nothing newImage by Adam2115 via Flickr Speaking about bad beginnings...I said earlier I don'tlike resolutions,or plan,because there is always something that comes along and spoils everything...
It is the first of January.. New year, new beginnings, right? So why does it feel like nothing changed? ..
Maya is sick, she had a bad head cold, sneezes and has a very stuffy nose. We also began treatment with some nasal spray (as she cannot sleepat night becuase of her nose and the dr said it is likely to be some allergy, I am not convinced, though) and I am watching her closely because after I read the medicine's leaflet I am waiting for side effects. "Does her left cheek look swollen up?", I am continuously asking myself,"Is that a rash on her cheeks?"
I am going crazy with worry. So, same old me...
I didn't cook anything yesterday so no good food in the new year. Of course because I want to be frugal I forgot to buy important stuff, like,f or example, a chicken for the soup? I said I am going frugal, but still,I cannot cook chicken soup without the main ingredient. Or without vegetables...I have only the carrots...
We are also catsitting for Prince, Dasha's father. His owners went to Barcelone for the New Year. And Dasha is beyond herself, as she hates Prince's guts. Shefollows him everywhere, spits and wants to beat him up... So, add one over-excited cat to the combination...
Nothing really changes, right?
Nothing good ever happens to me...


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: