Thursday, March 17, 2011

So....Life Goes On...I Guess

After yesterday's emotional turmoil, today I feel like sailing in quieter waters...

Life goes on, no matter what...And anyway, compared to apocalyptic disasters like the one in Japan, my trials and tribulations seem so small and petty...

I strive to make a difference, somehow, to do something important. And the only thing I know to do is to write.


Life is overwhelming sometimes but maybe that's the secret.

So much beauty to watch as life mysteries unfold, so much pain to endure, so many tears to shed and so many smiles to share...

So much sweetness and so many bitter thoughts.

So many shattered hopes and so many dreams to fulfill.

I want it all and I won't complain.

To witness and to write about it, what more could I ask?


No comments: