Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I Am Not Here




The past couple of weeks we had all kind of problems, health, physical, phychological, existential ones, you know, the whole lot. Plus a terrorist attack. I tried to cope with them the best I could - panicking, crying etc...In the end, as a last resort I turned to my best friends: the books.
And I found this fantastic, fabulous world populated with gorgeous men (and I mean absolutely yummy, mind boggling, beautiful men) and their women...I world where the Good defeats the Evil (well, most of the time), wild men are tamed by strong willed women, and there is that" happily ever after" that my thirsty soul longs for...
So, I am going away for a while where the Dark Hunters dwell.

I am talking about Sherrilyn Kenyon's "Dark Hunters" series, of course.




No comments: