Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer Projects

As everybody in the blogosphere seems to be writing about summer crafts and activities, I will be no exception, as in the week-end we visited one of the nicest garden centers. It is situated in kibbutz Givat Brenner somewhere in the center of the coutry and if you ask me, I would really really want to go and live there...





One of our summer projects, mine and Maya's is to plant some sort of indoor garden, as we are living in an apartment that doesn't have a balxony. Yes, bad luck, I know...So we bought some dill, mint and thyme seeds, they assured us if we put them in a sunny enough spot they'll sprout. Fingers crossed. We also bought some catgrass seeds for our sweet Dasha, to make her her private, little garden...



I hope you enjoyed the pictures...
The hot, humid Israeli summer is here and this time, with God's help, I hope to make it fun and unforgetable...

4 comments:

Bogarantyú said...

How cool! I started on my summer projects, and one of them involves a qestion: do you have access to stuffing materials for like teddy bears and things?

I always wanted a zen garden, but I think I'll opt for some ruccola plantations. :)

Alone in Holy Land said...

Stuffing materials? No idea...I'll have to check...What are you "cooking" this time, Ago?
Well, zen gardens "sigh"...maybe in a couple of years...

Bogarantyú said...

I just finished all the hairbows, and moved onto crochet dolls. Shipping them unstuffed and 3/4 stitched up makes it a lot cheaper. I just sent Hevel a Harel Skaat doll. :)

Alone in Holy Land said...

Oh, Ago, I am so green with envy...I am so clumsy and apart from writing I cannot do anything with my hands...